Finally, you also get NFC, but you still have to do without wireless charging and IP certification. The display backlight flickers at 162.3 Hz (Likely utilizing PWM) .
The Xiaomi Stock ROM helps you downgrade or upgrade the device’s Android version, unlock the device, remove FRP protection, Fix the IMEI issue, Fix Bootloop or any Software-related problems. Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver enable you to pass ADB commands and Fastboot commands from the computer to perform certain operations on your phone. If not, then make sure to drop a comment below describing your issue. I hope after following the above instructions you can fix this problem. On this page, we have managed to share the Xiaomi Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) for all Xiaomi smartphones and tablets. That’s all the tutorial on how to install the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro USB driver for the Windows procedure.
- That’s ahead of the device going on sale in the UK and Europe from 6 May.
- In benchmarks, the smartphone obviously performed very well and shows stock firmware ROM an average framerate of 59.50 FPS in 3DMark's Wild Life benchmark, which simulates gaming usage for one minute.
- According to our statistics, the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone was most often compared on our site with the following smartphones.
- While I'm more in favor of minimalism and burdenless user experiences, gamers may appreciate what JoyUI has to offer.
As long as you can live with the mediocre cameras and the abysmal battery life, the Black Shark 4 Pro will serve you well. In terms of specs, you can expect the SD 888+ SoC, 16GB of RAM, a 144Hz AMOLED display with a 360Hz touch response rate, 64MP main cameras, and 65W wired charging. The ROG Phone 5s dominates the battery life segment with its gigantic 6,000mAh battery. On the downside, this heavy-duty beast of burden will cost you about $1,099.
Other details on the phone are scarce, but being a gamer phone we can be sure a few staple features will be there. Things like shoulder buttons, colour-shifting LED lights on the back and a highly efficient internal cooling system will almost certainly be there, as well as Qualcomm's latest top-of-the-range processor.
- Red Magic 6S Pro.
- Playing videos over the sounds of cooking was no problem for the Black Shark 4 Pro.
- Perhaps the most interesting part of its design are the two little toggle switches to the right of the phone face that conceal two extra pop-out buttons.
- The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro comes equipped with a triple-lens camera on the back made up of a 64MP wide camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, and a 5MP macro camera.
The appearance of the Black Shark 4 Pro is completely different from the series of Black Shark 3. Compared to Black Shark 3, it comes with a little lighter weight, but it is still a heavyweight gaming phone. What is the difference between the Xiaomi Black Shark 5 and Xiaomi Black Shark 4? The answers to these questions and many more can be found here in this detailed comparison of the two phones.